Newport Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
Sustaining a personal injury can lead to fantastic expenses. If you or person you care about has been injured because of the negligent actions of another person, you should not be left holding the bills. At the law firm of Callahan & Blaine, a restricted and feel Newport Beach personal injury lawyer is cook to get to work on your behalf. Let us get to the bottom of what happened indeed we can secure the recompense you need. Call us today for a free consultation .
Newport Beach Personal Injury Resources
Why Choose Callahan & Blaine for Your Personal Injury Case?
Whether you are dealing with a spinal cord wound, traumatic genius injury, or other type of catastrophic injury, the team at Callahan & Blaine understands that you are going through a unmanageable time. Our feel for and skilled team is fix to get to work to help you through .
- Our lawyers have more than 700 years of combined legal experience. We will put this knowledge to work on your case.
- We have the skills and resources necessary to take on any opponent. We do not believe in backing down.
- Our Newport Beach personal injury attorneys have significant experience handling personal injury cases and have secured more than $1 billion for our clients in Orange County.
- You will never have to worry about out-of-pocket costs and will pay no attorney fees unless we are successful with your case.
Client Review: 5/5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Thank you all for the great job done. Your consistent attention, expertness, and professionalism is greatly appreciate. We decidedly would not have achieved the same consequence without your services. My kin and I thank you .
What Are Personal Injury Lawyers?
personal injury cases can become fabulously complex and involve many parties. This often includes respective policy companies and legal teams. As an accident victim, your Newport Beach personal wound lawyer will be the person handling all aspects of this for you. This will include :
- Obtaining all evidence from the incident – accident reports, photographs and video, eyewitness accounts, and more.
- Obtaining safety records if the case involves a company or other entity.
- Ensuring your medical records are evaluated by a trusted medical professional.
- Working with medical and economic experts to calculate your total losses.
- Negotiating with the insurance company and other parties to obtain a fair settlement or take your case to trial if necessary to ensure you are taken care of.
What Kind of Cases Do Personal Injury Lawyers Handle?
There are versatile ways in which personal injury cases arise. The Newport Beach injury lawyers at Callahan & Blaine are well-versed in personal injury law and regularly handle cases involving the trace :
A personal injury lawsuit affects not lone the victim but besides their entire family. Victims and their families must contend with checkup expenses angstrom well as versatile other hide costs of a personal injury. This can include things like the suffer income of the person injured american samoa well as a family extremity who becomes a caregiver. Home and vehicle modifications can be fabulously costly, as can travel to hospitals and specialists. personal injury victims besides much suffer from durable emotional and psychological damages that are harder to calculate.
What Is the Statute of Limitations on Newport Beach Personal Injury Claims?
California law does not give injury victims an dateless sum of time to file a personal wound lawsuit. If you are considering filing a lawsuit in Newport Beach or anywhere else in California, the claim must be filed by the time specify set by the state, which is normally referred to as the legislative act of limitations. For most personal injury claims in California, the standard codified of limitations is two years, starting from the date of the accident or injury. Failing to file your claim by the deadline will likely result in the court dismissing your case and you will not be able to recover compensation, careless of how serious your injuries might be .
How Much Is Your Personal Injury Case Worth?
As a personal injury victim, you should never be left holding the bills if person else has caused your injuries. When you need help, the Newport Beach injury attorneys at the law firm of Callahan & Blaine are cook to step in. We will investigate what happened in orderliness to secure the compensation you deserve. This can include :
- Medical bills and coverage of your other medical expenses related to the incident
- Lost wages and benefits if you cannot work
- Mental anguish/pain and suffering
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against those responsible
How Do You Prove Negligence in Newport Beach, CA?
When filing a personal wound claim in Newport Beach or throughout the submit of California, the charge of proof falls on the plaintiff, or the injury victim. This is why it is highly significant to retain the legal services of a knowledgeable Newport Beach personal injury lawyer with experience in proving negligence and convincing a estimate or jury to side with you based on the tell provided. Your lawyer will need to prove four elements of negligence in order to obtain a village or verdict on your behalf :
- Duty of care owed. The defendant (person or party allegedly at fault for your injuries) must have owed you (the plaintiff) a legal duty to exercise reasonable care at the time of your injury.
- Duty of care breached. The defendant carelessly or intentionally breached his or her duty by doing or failing to do something the average person would have done under similar circumstances.
- Causation. Your Newport Beach personal injury attorney will need to prove that the defendant’s breach of duty caused your accident and injuries.
- Damages suffered. Additionally, your lawyer will need to prove that you suffered damages caused by the actions or inactions of the defendant. (i.e. lost wages, hospital bills, etc.)
A trial lawyer with decades of have handling accident and injury claims will know how to build a case and represent you in a way that maximizes your fiscal compensation. At Callahan & Blaine, our Newport Beach personal wound lawyers know what it takes to file and win a personal injury claim in Newport Beach, CA .
Read more : How to start a babysitting business
How Much Does a Personal Injury Lawyer Charge?
At the law office of Callahan & Blaine, your Newport Beach personal injury lawyer will not cost you anything unless he or she is able to successfully recover fiscal compensation for your injuries. Like most personal injury law firms in Newport Beach, CA, we operate on a contingency fee basis for all personal injury lawsuits. Under this agreement, we only charge our clients for our legal services if we win a case. alternatively of paying us out of pocket, you will pay your lawyer directly out of your colony award, which will be a pre-agreed upon share based on a contract with your lawyer. By offering our legal services on a contingency fee agreement, we are able to provide low-cost, high-quality legal representation to our clients in Orange County .
If you or a sleep together one was recently involved in a personal wound accident, whether that be a car accident, truck accident, or anything in between, we may be able to help. A seasoned accident lawyer at our personal wound law firm can walk you through the legal process from identifying fault to securing fair compensation for your catastrophic injury. When you need a personal injury lawyer in Newport Beach, CA, you can contact us for a release consultation by calling us at ( 714 ) 241-4444. If you were injured outside of the Newport Beach area, Callahan & Blaine besides has a team of personal injury lawyers in Irvine and Santa Ana .