The toothbrush method for hickies
Using the bristles of a soup-strainer is another method to help break up the blood clots and spread the accrued blood around in order to make it easier for your soundbox to clear the hickey. The soup-strainer method acting is conducted as follows :
- Taking your toothbrush, brush the bristles over the area of your hickey, gently applying pressure and working the toothbrush in a different direction so as to move the clotted blood around, spreading it to adjacent areas of tissue.
- Repeat this process for roughly five to ten minutes.
- This method works best when combined with the cold compress technique, therefore, once you have ‘brushed’ the area, apply a cold compress for ten minutes and repeat a few times throughout the day.
**My Med Memo – The results of this technique tend to vary based on the intensity and color of the hickey, however, you should be able to notice a deviation in color after a few hours .
The cylindrical object method
This method acting is exchangeable to the toothbrush proficiency in applying blackmail to the bruise area to spread out the accretion of blood in an attack quicken the healing process as blood can be easily reabsorbed by the body. This proficiency uses cylindrical objects to disperse the roll up rake and increase the area ’ s blood circulation. Use this method acting a few times a day starting 24 hours after receiving your pimple. The downstairs describes how to use a cylindrical object for hickey :
- Find a pen cap, lipstick cap or any small cylindrical object
- Place this round object directly onto your hickey, pressing down onto the skin, making sure you are applying just the right amount of pressure so as to not aggravate the area but to press it down enough to disperse the blood
- When pressing down, twist the object so that your skin twists around it, getting at least half a twist out of the object
- Hold this position for about ten to twenty seconds and release
- Repeat this process for ten to fifteen minutes several times daily
The coin method for hickies
This method may cause flimsy pain, and it is vital that you ensure that this proficiency is conducted correctly so that it does not make your pimple bad. The mint method is as follows :
Read more: Đốt coin là gì? | Binance Academy
- Find any coin (it is advised that you disinfect this as it will be touching your skin)
- Using two fingers, pull the skin on either side of your hickey to stretch it out
- Now, making use of the edge of the coin, you will need to scrape the surface of the hickey, moving from the centre of the hickey outwards. This movement attempts to break up and move the blood around the hickey so as to allow for your body to easily absorb the blood clot back into the bloodstream (scrape the skin with just enough pressure that it doesn’t hurt you or aggravate the hickey and cause further bruising)
- Your skin is likely to be red from this scraping, this redness will subside in a few minutes
The toothpaste method to treat a hickey
Mint toothpaste or red gum oil help in increasing lineage circulation. Peppermint oil is would be the best choice as it has a higher peppermint concentration, but if you do not have access to this, mint toothpaste may work. The toothpaste method works as follows :
- Apply a layer of toothpaste or peppermint oil directly to your hickey, the area will start to tingle
- When the tingling stops, remove the excess oil or toothpaste with a clean wet cloth
**My Med Memo – Try not to repeat this process besides much as the ceaseless prickling can cause aggravation to the site of the pimple. This method acting works well for increasing lineage circulation and dispersing the lineage curdle .
When nothing else works – how to hide a hickey
Some hickeys are highly refractory and dogged and stick around for much longer than you may have anticipated. If you are running former for a merging, have a class to get to or simply want to cover up your pimple from the risk of embarrassment, there are a pair of ways that you can hide your love morsel. You may have already tried some of these classical pimple hiding techniques such as wearing a scarf joint, turtleneck, band-aid, collared shirt or even using your long hair’s-breadth ( this is more for the ladies ) to hide it, however, if you want to know how to by rights conceal a hickey with constitution, then read on…
- Apply a green concealer to the hickey. The reason for using a green concealer here is because your hickey is red, green is the opposite colour to this (remember your colour wheels from art class?), therefore, using green will make the hickey less visible as it neutralises the prominence of the red.
- Now you will need to mix a yellow tinted concealer and your correct skin tone concealer until you get a colour that is closely matched to your own skin. Apply this mix to the outline of your hickey with a makeup brush.
- Finally, dab the area with a sponge or makeup brush to spread your concealer mix until you reach a naturally blended look, you can also add some foundation at this point for a little more cover-up. Be careful not to use too much makeup in an attempt to hide your hickey as this can rub off on your shirt and make it look more obvious that you are trying to cover something up.